PREP YOUR ART FOR SEPARATION:
accept all files including Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat. This
includes AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, TIFF, JPG, BMP, PNG files. Corel files are
accepted but need to be saved as an PDF.
- We can receive electronic files as well as hard copies or artwork needing to be scanned and redrawn.
- Send the full working file with all layers and channel selections whenever possible.
- In vector programs, please convert all fonts to outlines before sending. Also include any supporting files, and embed images.
- Send files at final output size and 300dpi whenever possible.
- We recommend compressing your files before uploading (ZIP, DropStuff)
- For an estimate, please use our Quote Form where you can upload a small jpeg of your art and receive a quick quote.
GET YOUR SEPARATION STARTED:
- Fill out our Quote Form with
information about your separation. Our quote form allows you to upload
the file that needs separation so we can give you an accurate estimate.
- After approving our quote, visit our Payment page to check out. Once payment is received we can start on your separation.
WHEN YOUR FILES ARE READY:
your color separations are ready we will send you a download link.
Your download will be available for one week, and we will ultimately
archive the separation for 3 years.
Once downloaded, you're ready to print your separations to film. For more information on what to expect when you receive your separation file, visit our Separation Output page.
If you need high quality films for screen printing, we suggest contacting Mario at Film Output. They have been a very reliable resource with super fast turn overs.
|SCREEN PRINT YOUR DESIGN:
Although we don't screen print
ourselves, we do work with some of the best screen printers, and can
make some recommendations.
Our printer on the west coast is All Premium. They are located in northern California and produce excellent quality prints.