DOWNLOAD YOUR SEPARATION:
When your color separations are ready we will send you an email with
download link. Your downloaded folder will contain 2 files:
file - Step by step printing instructions are below. Each plate is
labeled with recommended print order, PMS colors, and mesh count.
comp - This is a simulation of the
separation and represents how the final print will look when using the
colors depicted in the comp's color bar.
the file in Photoshop and click the 'WINDOW' > 'Channels' to view
the channel selections. This is where you will find the separation
- Each sep channel is labeled. Turn on them
together to view and click on them individually to print. Check your
final size and output settings.
PRINT COLOR SEPARATIONS WITH EMBEDDED BITMAPPED HALFTONES:
- Check your output settings. Use your printers highest quality setting for the best results.
- If you have the option, set your printer for backlit film at 720 or 1440dpi, black ink, microweave on, and highest quality.
- Output your seps at 100% size. To ensure your output
quality, never modify your ripped file or change the image size or
- Open the file and click the 'WINDOW' > 'Layers' to view the files layers. This is where you will find the separation plates.
- Each sep layer is labeled. Click to view the layer
individually and print. Check your final size and output settings.
PRINT COLOR SEPARATIONS IN ANY OTHER PROGRAM:
you don't have Photoshop or Illustrator for output, no problem! We can
save the separation plates in individual TIFF or PDF files so you can
import and print from any program.
To output separations from TIFF or PDF files:
- Each file is labeled. Open them individually in the program of your choice.
- Check your output settings, and print!